• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Nos 9/16 and 1/2 chain with presets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortfuze82

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
list goes as follows:
Approx. 10ft of 1/2 pitch .058 ATKINS saw chain with connectors
Approx. 10 ft of Sabre 9/16 .058 chain on spool in origional box with various connectors to fit.
2 lengths of no name silver cutter 9/16 pitch. Appears to be old Remington or mall chain appears to measure .080 on the drive link?
Multiple origional Oregon bar rail cleaners in origional paper backing from 1959 must have been promotional items for dealers at the time. Everything is for sale please no low ball offers

There was no deal between you and I.no transfer of money nothing more then words bud. I’ll keep those vented caps I have

Before you sell them to me you'll keep them bud... There was a deal between you and I, we agreed on a quantity and a price, I simply asked you if PayPal would be okay, and you all of a sudden were too busy to deal with it. Then come on here and start another for sale thread, for what? To waste someone else's time? You aren't going to get very far on here bud...

Contact me personally if interested I don’t need my phone blowing up non stop which is exactly what will happen if pics are posted publicly
people post pics of stuff they want to sell. just how it works here. people that are interested will reply.

2 lengths of 9/16 no name these are the lengths with silver cutters it appears to be an odd .080 drive link gauge . 2 loops 1/2 inch pitch these are the close up pic showing they are Oregon .063 . Roll of approx 10 ft of 1/2 pitch atkins saw chain .058 with a few envelopes of brand new connectors and cutters. One pic depicts a bag of misc. Oregon appears to be 9/16 connector links. One roll of old Sabre 9/16 again there is approx 10 ft may be a little shorter. I will go get pics of the old Oregon branded bar grove cleaner/ depth gauges in a few mins here these have a 1959 copy right on the cardboard must have been a promotional dealer item years ago?

Back