• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy NOS Oregon 51 chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbfarmall

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking for a length of this in good to new condition. I need enough for a 38" bar, around 115DL. A partial or small roll chain would be just fine as well. I would prefer the old Oregon #51 chain.

Thanks, Chris B.

Looking for a supply of Oregon #51 chain now. A roll, partial roll, or barely used chain.

Thanks, Chris B.

I got a bunch of miscellaneous lengths of 51 and 52 may be enough to make a 115 dL pm me for more info
c56e252eafda0b19134fab1033250275.jpg
c3028a075c5be2c50e72888ba355bfc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a length of this in good to new condition. I need enough for a 38" bar, around 115DL. A partial or small roll chain would be just fine as well. I would prefer the old Oregon #51 chain.

Thanks, Chris B.
I work for a company that sells chain saws and we have a partial roll of new Oregon 51 chain if you are still interested in buying some 51 chain. Please let me know if you are interested or not. Thanks!

Back