• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS Stihl 1/2" Full Chisel Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have five NOS 84DL loops of Stihl 1/2", .063 full chisel chain I'm selling. The pictures below are of an open one but the six to be sold are still sealed in their packages. I also have some Oregon 1/2" presets available to make these into different lengths if needed.

Asking $300 each, shipped & insured within the United States. I'm willing to ship internationally but additional shipping costs will apply. My price is net, so the buyer is responsible for any fees associated with the chosen method of payment.

C1.jpgC2.jpgC3.jpgC4.jpgC5.jpg

1/2 inch isnt hard to find per say, its specifically the .063 gauge. My homelite, sears (re badged David bradly) and David bradly all take 1/2 .063.
Stihl chain commands a premium price, over other brands, then the full chisel is worth a bit too. Way out of my price range for investing in a bunch of shelf queens.

1/2 inch isnt hard to find per say, its specifically the .063 gauge. My homelite, sears (re badged David bradly) and David bradly all take 1/2 .063.
Stihl chain commands a premium price, over other brands, then the full chisel is worth a bit too. Way out of my price range for investing in a bunch of shelf queens.
How much 1/2 chisel do you have on David Bradley saws?

NOS 1/2” chain in any gauge or tooth profile is getting difficult to find. .058 and .063 gauge both are difficult, .050 is even harder yet, and when you add full chisel tooth profile to that, it’s incredibly hard to find. I don’t think I’ve seen 5 loops of Stihl 1/2” full chisel sell in the past 10 years. I’ve bought plenty of saws just to get the chains off of them, it is rarely chisel.

Back