Not sure why but I got offended.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishercat

fishercat

Addicted to ArboristSite
and by the way...............

Just need to #####, I was standing at the base of a tree today with my ropes in my hand and saddle on when some guy slows down and asks if we needed a climber to go finish the job we were doing. My response to which was um thats what this silly looking stuff around my waist is for. I guess I am sensitive about being old and fat for a tree climber. But 5 minutes later when he turned around and came back and I was up in the tree slinging my 200t with the first couple cuts already done he drove away fast enough.

But anyways just in case he is an AS member here. This is not from todays job but I just think the pic is appropriate

Pat_tree.jpg

you need to clean the smudge off the center of your lens.

treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
What kinda weight you all carrying up in the canopy.

I am 6 ft. tall and weigh 180 in the summer and 185 in the winter. I used to climb in the 155 to 160 range when younger and once got down to 147 to be a welterweight for a competition.

Come on what do you all weigh.....no make ups. ????

:popcorn:

Tree Pig

Tree Pig

A.K.A. Stihl-O-Matic
What kinda weight you all carrying up in the canopy.

I am 6 ft. tall and weigh 180 in the summer and 185 in the winter. I used to climb in the 155 to 160 range when younger and once got down to 147 to be a welterweight for a competition.

Come on what do you all weigh.....no make ups. ????

:popcorn:

275 after a good crap

Tree Pig

Tree Pig

A.K.A. Stihl-O-Matic
Not up in the canopy I hope lol

Gm used to hate my tobacco chewin.....I know he'd draw the line on that one.

well you know how that goes, put in a big fat chew and next thing you know you have to drop a log. I would be willing to bet someone here has either done it himself or seen a coworker launch a log from a limb or two.

TackleTree

TackleTree

ArboristSite Operative
Thats why they call it a rescue 8. So when you gotta dump, gets you to the ground faster to rescue your underwear..lol. Never done it while working a tree but done it a few on my climber while hunting. Usually requires moving my spot thought. :)

I am 6'2" weighing in at 285 lbs of lean mean eatin machine.

matt9923

matt9923

Stihl bustin knuckles
this was a pretty funny thread. From orthopedic harness to telling other companies you charge for lesson's... Good stuff. :clap::clap:

Latest posts