"not warranty!! its an EPA issue" WTF?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westboastfaller

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I didn't know the 562 had hot start issues. ..because I must has been locked up for the last 7 years?:dizzy:
I was kind of wondering why 'they' were putting all this emphasis on a heat barrier on the 572.
So I did a Google search and found.. one thread and in the op he said the saw shop was saying Husqvarna USA (I presume) was saying its an EPA issue after a few unsuccessful attempts; as to say its a different department? Husqvarna (Sweden?)
I'm trying to make sense of it.

i think @moondoggie had issues with his 562 and ended up having a new cover or something put on it for heat dissipation. don't know much about them hooskies though.
Yes sir FS. Believe it or not a hole in the top cover fixes the problem. Not only does it let hot air out it when the saw sits after running. I think more importantly it sucks air in while it's running. Which I had no idea. I was very skeptical that this would fix my saw. But, they gave me a new top cover and I have had zero issues since!!

Yes sir FS. Believe it or not a hole in the top cover fixes the problem. Not only does it let hot air out it when the saw sits after running. I think more importantly it sucks air in while it's running. Which I had no idea. I was very skeptical that this would fix my saw. But, they gave me a new top cover and I have had zero issues since!!
Do you have a picture of hole you put in your cover, location. Thanks

Thanks, thats what I thought would fix it.
I believe its oxegen deficiency from fume
Build up. When I spill a lot of gas as I'm fillng the saw then it want start.
I just snap off the top and filter and it starts right away.
This was happening some year ago on a 372. I Did figure it was a gas leak I figured out that taking the top off on 'hot starts
it was good. I told a Mechanic buddy and I believe his exact wolds were.
"No...that cant be"

Latest posts

Back