Now what?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an 088 or 084 is what ya want, mm or port either one, youll have a shat eating grin :rock:

Was just thinking of you Chainsawmanxx! I Am overdone on Ham, and turkeymanxx today! Lunch time I will be ready for round two. I'm not a quitter. Yeah I like the Sig, with a big enough saw you won't lack much, in the wood's.

660 with 28 inch bar.

I am done i swear!! I promised her

Used it today to buck a big.oak. Flooded it because i didnt hear it pop with head phones on .once it was.going i was smiling.

I want to put it in.the bed with me but she said no.

Love it

660 with 28 inch bar.

I am done i swear!! I promised her

Used it today to buck a big.oak. Flooded it because i didnt hear it pop with head phones on .once it was.going i was smiling.

I want to put it in.the bed with me but she said no.

Love it

Just set it in the hightstand near the bed. Thts what I do. :msp_biggrin: You can sneak it in when she falls asleep.

Thanks guys

I thought 1084. Out.the door with 28 bar and 2 year warr. Seemed fair.

Yep, good buy, around here be about 1200. As many as I see pic's of I never get tire'd of it. Especially a new one. Hint- Hint:msp_wink:

IMG_20111125_101638.jpg

sneak preview

And that has what to do with this 3 year old thread, lol?:eek::)

Quit picking on me. That's why threads EXIST! Is to be able to refer back to them down the road and find answers (or in my case, find questions).

Thanks for the answer nonetheless.

Latest posts

Back