Octane question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did I mention tests? I mentioned physical properties, which can't be disputed. I also mentioned what I have seen anecdotally.
Oil analysis results for two cycle oil are available via google BTW and suffice to say it's not full of magical additives which somehow conteract ethanol.

Show your "Google Sources" (which is pretty lame)

You mentioned me to test it, I don't need to but I like to see your effort there if you state something you have seen but you say there are results or people should test themselves. I can't show experience on that base as I never had issues ever; you state different an now I need to Google ?

Never fix anything that is not broken; so I won't so I don't need Google but I know there are oils (even coming from your country) that have lots of proven magic in it; try to Google it 🙂

Show your "Google Sources" (which is pretty lame)

You mentioned me to test it, I don't need to but I like to see your effort there if you state something you have seen but you say there are results or people should test themselves. I can't show experience on that base as I never had issues ever; you state different an now I need to Google ?

Never fix anything that is not broken; so I won't so I don't need Google but I know there are oils (even coming from your country) that have lots of proven magic in it; try to Google it 🙂
Quit being a lazy fuq and look for yourself.

He's Trolling right?
He's an idiot. Go over to his my 345 husqy is the best thing since sliced bread, all other 3 series are worn out junk. 2 series are the best. (Besides my 345 super saw.) He's quick to tell you you don't know how to read, and a bunch of other stuff thay showed he doesn't have a clue about engines in general.

He's an idiot. Go over to his my 345 husqy is the best thing since sliced bread, all other 3 series are worn out junk. 2 series are the best. (Besides my 345 super saw.) He's quick to tell you you don't know how to read, and a bunch of other stuff thay showed he doesn't have a clue about engines in general.
Was the same guy that was telling me I dont know a 4 stroke from a two stroke when he told me the 4 mix stihl had a sump like a regular fourstroke and didnt run on 2 stroke mix! Remember that?

Latest posts

Back