Odd question... Where do loggers use the bathroom?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dogs gave me one of these delightful stickers. It went right on my tool box, where all good stickers go.

Came here looking for this comment, was not disappointed.

I once sacrificed my favorite bandana to the cause during a fire, because my truck was hundreds of yards away and it was go time NOW.
in the S@#%y stories section, I mostly log rural/resedential ground, so there are almost always neighboring houses to contend with... on this particular job it was a 1/4 acre lot, with houses on either side... but wood leading to a clearing in back...
Well, no portopooper to be seen and wearing caulks while borrowing the loo is a serious lack of manners...
But I gots to go, and now, so I make my way out into the adjoining woods down into a deep dark hollow, do my business and no troubles....
Finish up the job everything is hunky dorry
Until a couple weeks later when they find a body in that very same deep dark hollow where I oh so recently dropped a douceky...

I have an in-town property for firewood storage, and next door is a doogie day care. I was meeting a Craiglist guy to sell him some 24" concrete pipe, and his helper suddenly announced he needed "the facilities"....when he selected the overgrown fenceline and dropped trou. He was exceedingly lucky in timing, as the dogpack was at naptime. Normally, when they see or hear activity near the fenceline they rush and bark ferociously.
If that had happened, he would have been in deep doo-doo, trying to run with his pants around his ankles!
Yes, the dogs take a nap....from tiny lapdogs to the Great Danes. That Great Dane's bark is enough to send chills down the spine of anyone.
I use a 5 gal. bucket, double garbage bags, 2 gallons of saw chips and a toilet lid with seat from Academy. "Flush it" with about a gallon of additional chips. Yes, and keep a half roll of toilet paper with it.

Latest posts

Back