Official Michigan GTG role call thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XSKIER

XSKIER

Addicted to ArboristSite
This Sunday Oct. 12 from noon to dark. I'm real busy at work this time of year, and haven't had much time into organizing a big party. I'll have some soft wood racing cants, some shelter from rain, a cookie disposal fire, plenty of room for parking, and a loader for handling large logs if you want to bring them. If we have an approximate head count, SCHallenger has offered burgers and brats. Also, if there are any GTG features that you're fond of, by all means mention them, or bring them. The GTG will be held at the boat storage lot of:
Heath's Harbor
16043 Whitehead Dr.
Linden MI 48451
(810) 735-BOAT

XSKIER

XSKIER

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here is a pic of the site, for those travelling from out of town:

Here, I managed to wrangle up some logs that will challenge your flimsy Husqys. :D

Evanrude

Evanrude

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was set on making it out, however a family member went in the hospital today. I'm going to stay close to home tomorrow and make a trip to visit them.

Looks like you've done a good bit of work getting wood to cut! I hope the other guys make it that were in on the other thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

XSKIER

XSKIER

Addicted to ArboristSite
More of a mini gtg. What wasn't shown, but was enjoyable, was about a half an hour limbing challenge of the 14" stihls (MS 180 C-B, 020 AVP, 020 T, snellerized MS 201)

XSKIER

XSKIER

Addicted to ArboristSite
I know you lots of guys deer hunt, but the GTG is back on for November 16th at noon. There will be at least a dozen Stihls ranging from 30-70cc, and a couple of flimsy Husqys.

Red97

Red97

Addicted to ArboristSite
Only about an hour away, If I'm not working I would like to attend, Are old homelites allowed?

Red97

Red97

Addicted to ArboristSite
Too bad it doesn't make it cut any better :ices_rofl: Hopefully I can make it. I hate to admit but I have never seen a newer pro saw run in person