Ohio Michigan Members

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been here in a while, just too busy, but that sounds really good.
I'm just outside of Newport, I-75 exit 17, Fermi is about 5 miles away.
I know both Wyandotte and Toledo pretty well. I'm from Woodhaven originally and my daughter is at UT living with my sister in Sylvania.
I took a supervisor job at work and ended up back in school myself, then we went a mega overtime.
I haven't done much cutting at all since spring and our firewood stock show it.

A few of us are from the west side of the state. I'm from the Holland area, Tjbier, and Dinger are near me too.

fowlerville

I won't get butt hurt if you don't get a sore mouth and a upset stomach:smile2:

Actually I'm only 20 minute to Michigan and 20 minutes to Ohio. I used to live up in Fowlerville, Michigan 20 years ago...

Ha Ha, fowlerville,?? bet we know alota the same people, especially the farmers,

Looks like its turning into a Michigan GTG. Id hate to go and get beat up.:dizzy:

Don't wear an OSU sweatshirt and you'll be fine. Wear it and, well, things might not go quite so good for ya'. :msp_wink:

Brighton Mi over here. :chainsaw:

Have been burning full time for about 5 years now. I cut about 5 full cords a season for myself and about 1-1.5 full cord for my parents. They do the snowbird thing to Florida every winter.

And we are off !! speaking of the game HBO airs a documentry about the rivalry betwen the Michigan and other school very good I must say Ohio had a good coach but he screwed it up :clap:

And we are off !! speaking of the game HBO airs a documentry about the rivalry betwen the Michigan and other school very good I must say Ohio had a good coach but he screwed it up :clap:

which coach?? i can think of 2 that screwed up.

Despite his great achievements at Ohio State, Hayes's coaching career ended ignominiously when he was fired after striking an opposing player during the 1978 gator bowl

Last edited:
I'll be in the Bancroft / Byron area for a week during the muzzle loading season... I'll have a half dozen saws too... Just sayin... Does that count???:msp_biggrin:

Coming "home" eh Matt? :) :clap:

Yup... First time in a couple years... Figured I'd kill a deer and spend some time with the man who made me the work a hollic tightwad SOB I am today... Oh, and introduced me to chainsaws too...
:msp_wink:

If there were a GTG of sorts during that time, you know I'd be there with stumpbroke saws to spare...
Just sayin... And stuff...:rock:

Oh... And a buckeye is just a big useless nut by definition...
Does that help???

I cant help that I was born here.Im not even a football fan. It does look like more Mich. members than ohio are replying though. Im still afraid of being ridiculed for living in Ohio.:msp_scared:

Back