ok,, call me stupid and ignorant and kick me in the sack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the fetish you pervies have with kicking each other in the sack? Every other thread somebody wants to kick somebody in the sack,,,especially Randy. I would stay clear of all GTGs for awhile if I were you. You have already been had once. Last I recall, it hurts,,,,a lot. I guess all this cold weather makes a man not think right? The sun better come out soon.
we love each other like brothers,,, wait,,,, we consider each other brothers,, that's the reasoning for it and heres proof
te8yvaqe.jpg

I'm notorious for that kinda stuff. Happens so often, I can't even come up with a good example right now! Haha

Today, proceeded to port an MS440... All went well, put it back together with fuel in the tank... Cracked and cranked about 20 pulls on full choke without even a pop... Thought I screwed something up... Ended up I forgot to put the intake boot back on the cylinder the 2nd time after pulling the cylinder a 2nd time to check squish.
Sometimes I amaze myself with my own stupidity.
Put it back on and tightened the clamp... Fired on the 2nd pull. Geez.

These are funny....... now just think about the mechanic working on an airliner doing the same kind of thing. It happens! So we take it back apart again and put in the 'spare' part we had left over. Another flight delay.

I had a constant idle issue with my 2240. Every time I let off the throttle it would die. Took it to the shop and they called me 5 mins after I left. The air filter was blocked. I kinda sheepishly went back and picked it up.

Latest posts

Back