OK Guess What I got for my Birthday,,,, (Hint its pretty big & Orange & White)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday and congrats on the saw! Given the choice, which would you rather have, the gal or the saw?
Dok

I would probably live longer with the Saw!!!!!!!

But On the other hand,,,,,,

Nahhhh!!!!!! The Girl would kill me,,,,,, or I should say I'd kill myself trying!!!!!!

But,,,, What a way to go Eh?????

Last edited:
HAPPY B-Day Rat!

Nice saw, it probably is the safer choice in the long run.............................

.....................oh but the imediate could be awefully fun!:cheers:

For some strange reason I feel the need to go get some wings and a beer..............

Nice saw man!! At least it won't be jealous when ya bring another one home!! That would be a real issue with the "owl lady" fer sure.

I know it wasn't a 441 because it's still in my trailer.

I better go check.......................

Awesome Dude!!!!!

I know it wasn't a 441 because it's still in my trailer.

I better go check.......................

Havent been your direction,,,, Ive been on the other side of the Sabine River in Lousiana,,,

But that can change,,,,like,,,, Today !!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Happy birthday, River :clap: :clap: Great gift also !!!

I suggest you take it with ya on your next dealer road trip and kick some local @ss !!!! :cheers:

It has some slight scoring beneath the rings but it is minor... It actually runs pretty good and cranks right up now that I have the carb adjusted,,,:) the compression is about 135,,, I will pull the cylinder and look it over this weekend and post some pics so we can see what you guys think,,, I am hoping just a piston kit and a light hone job should fix it up,,,, And a little mild port work,,,,,cleanup,,,, And the usual muffler mod,,,,,,,:clap: I need to find a filter cover as the one on it has a crack,,,, but other than that it is pretty clean,,,,:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back