OK, who is it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Global Warmers" better not see this. They'd tell you first that you should not be driving a petrol hog period, even if it is the size of a real man's beer can. You should be riding a goat or walking, and cow's fart too much. Second, you used a "CHAINSAW", a horrible tool that uses petrol and pollutes the environment (air and noise pollution) to sacrifice a beautiful tree that once provided air, beauty, and comfort. Third, you probably dumped the petrol based tires in a landfill somewhere, or a ditch or gully, where they will take thousands of years to disintegrate. Oh, and what about the possibility of tire fires for all of the "leg hair braiding flute blowing do gooders" out there? Fourth, you're probably parked illegally, think for yourself, have evil bumper stickers, and on and on. Think I'd pull a Hybrid out of a ditch in all this snow right now with my Rover or GMC? Think again. Good picture though. All of my comments were based in satire. I don't really feel that way. Best, and enjoy your Saturday safely.:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back