Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I was... Till I ran a 372... That pretty much slapped me back from kool aid land...

I was fortunate to have a saw whore for a dad. If it ran he used it,until it quit of course. I kinda started leaning towards Husqvarna as I got older mostly due to the fact of a 288 lite. Never got to run it but it made my sticker peck out.

I have no wall space. :msp_sad: Gonna have to lose the fishing rod holder soon. Hedge, Les, Andy, Kenneth and others would need a hard hat walking through my basement. Stump would be just fine though:msp_rolleyes:

I have no wall space. :msp_sad: Gonna have to lose the fishing rod holder soon. Hedge, Les, Andy, Kenneth and others would need a hard hat walking through my basement. Stump would be just fine though:msp_rolleyes:

I'm used to it.

Looking good
Looks like you might need an engineering analysis to make sure the joists will take the load.

In case it all collapses, rest assured we will be available to come haul off the cause of the overload.

HAAAAA.

I believe there is a federal law against having that much oil-sodden magnesium taxing the structural integrity of a domicile…..:haha:

Uh.........those are just air fresheners that just happen look like chainsaws. Yeah, yeah that's it!;)

Finished the bear!

Remember this from the day of Hedgefest?

attachment.php

Finally got it done, what cha' all think?

attachment.php

Actually those saws may help the integrity of the structure. One would have to determine whether they are in :

Negative Mode (sucking)
Positive Mode (blowing)

Positive mode, (they blow) then they are contributing to the structure much in the same way that a support truss would.

Tarry on.

Also a tid-bit of information to help you out:

When addressing one's (significant other) not to be confused with one's (significantly ______other), terms of endearment " is a sticky slope.

For example, suppose two women friends return together to their respective spouses who are also together. The first spouse may respond with a "Hello dear, my little peach." This may be received well by the first woman.

The second spouse, to attempt to remain in good graces, may attempt to emulate, but not copy exactly, as this would 'lose points'.

So he may muster up a response such as "Hello dear, my little pear." This may not be received so well by the second woman.

One can only deduce that these fruit comparisons are season sensitive.

Tarry On.

Last edited:
Also a tid-bit of information to help you out:

When addressing one's (significant other) not to be confused with one's (significantly ______other), terms of endearment " is a sticky slope.

For example, suppose two women friends return together to their respective spouses who are also together. The first spouse may respond with a "Hello dear, my little peach." This may be received well by the first woman.

The second spouse, to attempt to remain in good graces, may attempt to emulate, but not copy exactly, as this would 'lose points'.

So he may muster up a response such as "Hello dear, my little pear." This may not be received so well by the second woman.

One can only deduce that these fruit comparisons are season sensitive.

Tarry On.

So I'll play it safe and say Hello dear, nice pair. :rock:

Back