Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
74 degrees wood heat is warmer that 74 degrees gas or electric. Just sayin.....
My grandmother lived to be 94 years old and had wood heat for probably 90 of those years. She used to say wood was so much better because you could go stand next to the wood stove and get warm, you can't go stand next to a furnace and get warm. I miss standing next to her wood stove.

Good morning all. It is a nice crisp 5° here. Gravel roads have a quarter inch of light loose snow on the ice so travel was slow. :(Once I hit the pavements they are clear & dry, smooth sailing. :clap:

Mornin guys. happy holidays. i have should be a easy one for somebody.i have echo 600p new style metal handle and such. was going to clean up a bunch of the hangers on the trees. but thought id switch over to winter operation says pull the lever out. i removed the air filt cover and filt thetes nothin there at all to pull push slide or move in any way. i see the little icons on the outside cover the sun and snowflake??

Problem solved fellas. little black plastic slide on the air filter base plate. Ever body have a safe holiday god bless.

Its Warm down there Jim:D hope all you guys have a good holiday. I know I'm eating well today.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk 2
I know -5 is a mild day for you boys up north Adam, but around here it is considered Frigid. Wishing you and yours Happy Holidays. Tell Derrick ole Jim said howdy.

Hey everybody, tme for this one to go to bed and dream of sugar plums dancing or some such stuff. Or is that the medication talking!? I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and gets at least one saw.

Back