Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you need to set up your display?
generally I like to set up where everyone is going to be passing back and forth constantly from vehicles or food to the wood. ill have a coupe of tents and a couple tables. I need more tables than what I have. im going to rent a u-haul trailer in order to be able to lock the stuff up over night. I think randy and I will be carpooling if things work out.

They're not to bad. Use the top of a long bar to shave the thorns off with the saw throwing them away from you. ;) Just make sure there isn't anyone on the other side to receive the thorns. I don't imagine they would be very appreciative. :rolleyes:

I like to keep the hatchet handy while splitting. Some locust like to hide thorns inside the round to jump out & tag you while you are handling the splits. :mad:

Workshop, whether the cut is this week end or the 25th, I'll be there. :chop:Just do what you feel is the smartest. We trust your judgement. :clap:

Terry / Randy, looking forward to your displays.

Aaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There,
I feel better now.
Spoke with Ed this afternoon. The county guys are out of commission for the rest of the week. This weather STINKS! The secondary location fell through too. Soooo, I'm going to back it up again to the 25th. And pray to the almighty the weather holds up. Thanks for your patience, guys. Its really appreciated. I couldn't ask for better friends.

There,
I feel better now.
Spoke with Ed this afternoon. The county guys are out of commission for the rest of the week. This weather STINKS! The secondary location fell through too. Soooo, I'm going to back it up again to the 25th. And pray to the almighty the weather holds up. Thanks for your patience, guys. Its really appreciated. I couldn't ask for better friends.
That's okay Steve. This lets the county guys pile it higher for us..

Got up at 6 flushed the pot nothing happened , i hate squirrels they ate a hole in my well house roof and i didn't ck it when it got cold so it froze . Well house is a block away so i took the old brown truck and it overheated , froze up . So iam having my morning coffee at 10:30 . I think i will hunt squirrels today ;-] .
:) friggen tree rats
sometime I wants to kill them all! they make spray at the farm stores that run sguirrels off :)

Last edited:
Then they stab ya in the leg...
These are waiting for you Thomas...

View attachment 326474

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I don't think I can make it....who's laughing now.

There, I feel better now. Spoke with Ed this afternoon. The county guys are out of commission for the rest of the week. This weather STINKS! The secondary location fell through too. Soooo, I'm going to back it up again to the 25th. And pray to the almighty the weather holds up. Thanks for your patience, guys. Its really appreciated. I couldn't ask for better friends.

I feel for you Steve. I will let everybody here know. I volunteer Matt to go ahead and come this weekend and take care of those locust trees for you.

Back