Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's the weather doing around our group? It has been trying to snow for a couple hours. And temps are falling 17 know strong wind out of the north, north east
Just spitting a little here, but it's coming, temps are dropping, they issued a winter storm watch through midnight tomorrow night.

Clouds look heavy with something. Supposed to be raining later, and ice before church time in the morning, and lasting all day and night. I hope they're wrong again.

Clouds look heavy with something. Supposed to be raining later, and ice before church time in the morning, and lasting all day and night. I hope they're wrong again.
It's cold here.. Just got back to the shop... Ruined 2 chains and split the end of a bar... It's been one of those days... Got an education on welding from the neighbor too..

Just now starting to cool off. I hope we don't get any freezing rain down here. I can deal with anything else except that.

Just went out to stoke the stove and it's snowing pretty good now, starting to accumulate.

And, seven deg. above.............................................

Can I use a 3/16" hex (allen) wrench on the cylinder bolts on a J-Red? My bet is, the cap screws take 5mm but I don't have furrin' hex wrenchs.

IMG_0407 (Copy).JPG

Don't want to round off the hex socket screws. Yikes!

This be only the second foreign made saw I've tinkered up. Been straight gassed I think.

Morning,1 degree out, but the wind chill is way south of that. It has quit snowing for now, but round 2 is on the way.

Have 10° here with about a half inch of snow. Ran into lots of black ice patches on the roads coming to work. Had to drive around 45 mph on the highways.

And, seven deg. above.............................................

Can I use a 3/16" hex (allen) wrench on the cylinder bolts on a J-Red? My bet is, the cap screws take 5mm but I don't have furrin' hex wrenchs.

View attachment 336760

Don't want to round off the hex socket screws. Yikes!

This be only the second foreign made saw I've tinkered up. Been straight gassed I think.

Be very careful make sure it is set deep in socket. or you can strip them.

Let me look I may have a good piston for the 670. Give me a call If you don't want to mess with it.

Back