Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenneth: Stay away from the C'list Farmsaw. Going to get it today.....................................I hope............................................
The Farmsaw is a sweetheart. Turned the chain around from backwards! Yikes! Dumped the old fuel (water in it. Yikes! again). Filled with fresh and toped up the oil tank. Started it six or eight pulls and away he went. The chain needs sharpened (done it) because all we could give the test log was a good rubbin'. 20" bar and not 18" like the seller claimed. Tinker with rakers in the morning and blow more rust out of the muffler. Whoopeeeee...................

View attachment 361775
I remember seeing it Glad its a runner.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning midlanders.................................

Yup, the earth could use a long drink here.

And, I'm disappointed I wasn't able to burn some of the $3.19/gal on the way to Branson. Near epidemic of 'hand, foot, mouth' being passed around toddlers in Joetown.

Kenneth: I didn't intend to be rude but, callin' dibbs is callin' dibbs.................... LOL

Back to lowering rakers. No bore cuts for this chain as it has the cantilever that swings out as the chain goes around the bar nose. Pic. later.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning midlanders.................................

Yup, the earth could use a long drink here.

And, I'm disappointed I wasn't able to burn some of the $3.19/gal on the way to Branson. Near epidemic of 'hand, foot, mouth' being passed around toddlers in Joetown.

Kenneth: I didn't intend to be rude but, callin' dibbs is callin' dibbs.................... LOL

Back to lowering rakers. No bore cuts for this chain as it has the cantilever that swings out as the chain goes around the bar nose. Pic. later.

Not a problem I am saw poor.

Came across a couple of these old dock rope cleats a while back.
7edy5enu.jpg

Afternoon Gentlemen,
Been thinking of the design I want to go with for the dual stingers on Bumble Bee. I think I'll have both exiting on the passenger side in front of the rear tire.
Muffler? Or no muffler, that is the question.
20 yrs ago I would have said no muffler today some muffler. But a rumble still gets the heart going.

20 yrs ago I would have said no muffler today some muffler. But a rumble still gets the heart going.

With two LEO's in the family I can assure you that straight pipes are 'cop callers'.

Have I gotten old or what!!!

The 'No Bore Cut' chain.
IMG_0133 (Copy).JPG

I've taken the rakers down some but it still don't throw chips like I think it should.

With two LEO's in the family I can assure you that straight pipes are 'cop callers'.

The 'No Bore Cut' chain.
View attachment 361851

I've taken the rakers down some but it still don't throw chips like I think it should.

Yeah, I know. I probably will put some kind of muffler on it. But its fun thinking in "The Dark Side" occasionally!

The 'No Bore Cut' chain.
View attachment 361851

i grind them off, i got a calton semi that i ground them off and you can stick it in wood like xecaliber :) :) :)

Afternoon Gentlemen,
Been thinking of the design I want to go with for the dual stingers on Bumble Bee. I think I'll have both exiting on the passenger side in front of the rear tire.
Muffler? Or no muffler, that is the question.
Pipes out the back with glass pacs, cutouts with removable caps behind front wheels.

here is south east KS there are several really loud cars ....cops dont seem to care
my last cutlass had open exhaust just past the cross member........ I have got warned in MO
A long time ago I got a warning in witchita KS

Ran into an old friend at a local resturant that works for the cable company. Lineman supervisor. Asked him what saws they carry in their bucket trucks hoping for Stihl, Husky or Echo answer. Turns out they get the little green Poulans at Wally World and toss 'em when they quit. Disappointed I am.

That would have been a sweet inside deal.

Latest posts

Back