Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dad called, he has been pulling trees over with the tractor again, have to go get some for a charity
wood run on wednesday for a low income family at church
mom has something called bellspalsey, i guess it makes her look like she had a stroke,
they may take the guy from church off life support tomorrow........... its a crazy day

dad called, he has been pulling trees over with the tractor again, have to go get some for a charity
wood run on wednesday for a low income family at church
mom has something called bellspalsey, i guess it makes her look like she had a stroke,
they may take the guy from church off life support tomorrow........... its a crazy day

I might be able to make wed if you all need the help. i will have to check with my time scheduler.

I might be able to make wed if you all need the help. i will have to check with my time scheduler.
thanks, but i have to load the trailer tonight (what im bringing) and picking up wood we cut up at work to have a good trailer load to take around 2 or 3 wednesday afternoon
monday and tuesday got full work days thanks for the offer Kenneth :)

Daughter's family just left. Swapped our frigerator for the one out of the house in Gower. Four hour project given the interfearence from Blondie and the grandkids.

Push the old one to the end of the driveway. Maybe one of them fellows picking up scrap metal will haul it off. I wish..........

been running the little 024 its doing ok, i would say its as good of saw as the little echo's
I really dig running little saws. if I put some time on a 026 I but I wouldnt want to put it down

Or one like the one i just built tonight might be hard for ya to put down.
c88955befeef94384fbd5c77269f1737.jpg
should have hollered at me Cobey I could have driven down the road and helped ya!

Wow what a coincidence. I have a friend who has Bellspalsey right now. I had it in Jr. High. My friend is the first person I know that has had it since me; and now you post of somebody who has it. I am told it is caused by a virus or infection. It can last a few days to a few years. Mine lasted about 6-8 months. You have to look real close to see that I have a very slight residual from it. Hope she gets better soon.

Wow what a coincidence. I have a friend who has Bellspalsey right now. I had it in Jr. High. My friend is the first person I know that has had it since me; and now you post of somebody who has it. I am told it is caused by a virus or infection. It can last a few days to a few years. Mine lasted about 6-8 months. You have to look real close to see that I have a very slight residual from it. Hope she gets better soon.
thanks, mom is diabetic, has lymes (off and on) this is a new frusrating developement with her health. the dr. messed up an epideral
on her back so now shes not getting around good. shes not a vain person but hates her face being messed up. she needs prayer bad!
I havnt delt with this problem before. im glad you can understand this mess, thanks for the info :)

Latest posts

Back