Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boys scored again today. This morning we raked and mulched my neighbors leaves for her. I trimmed around her fences, trees, flowerbeds, and house too. Blew everything off when we were finished. She said to the boys what do I owe you. I said $40-50 is more than enough. She said that is not enough and went back into the house. She came out with a check for $100. Not bad for 2.5 hours of work. Sam and Isaac were pumped again. I would have made them do it for free but she told me up front she wanted to pay.

My boys scored again today. This morning we raked and mulched my neighbors leaves for her. I trimmed around her fences, trees, flowerbeds, and house too. Blew everything off when we were finished. She said to the boys what do I owe you. I said $40-50 is more than enough. She said that is not enough and went back into the house. She came out with a check for $100. Not bad for 2.5 hours of work. Sam and Isaac were pumped again. I would have made them do it for free but she told me up front she wanted to pay.
its good for them to see the rewards of a job well done :)

Weber has a good recipe for those! Especially with a bigger carb.
My latest "recipe" for the ubiquitous 600 involves a 45mm Chinese slab sided large windowed piston, and a little bit of added material to the ex port floor to keep it from free-porting. I haven't finished the saw yet to see how it performs, been to busy experimenting with the Jonny and Partner flavored machines in my spare time.

Good morning one and all, I just about waited to long to go out and stoke the ole wood hog, had enough coals to fire it back up. I plan on splitting some hedge today, waiting for it to warm up some more, supposed to hit mid 50's later. Have a safe one, later Jim.

Remington GL-7 hit the front porch this am. Overall a saw in very good condition. No spark naturally. Fuel & oil tanks clean! 24" roller nose in lightly used cond.. Remington branded chain even.

We be happy, happy, happy.View attachment 382539
i like the other side with the label on better.:laugh: tell this dummy what size chain it is.

i like the other side with the label on better.:laugh: tell this dummy what size chain it is.

7/16" naturally.

We save all the 7/16" odd loops and lengths we find. Snagged an original Remy repair kit with cutters, tie straps, drivers and rivits off evilbay. .058 guage.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417205069.054876.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417205095.406686.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417205125.009164.jpg

Got the sparker working. Carb. next.

We be cutting today.
1f22648c77d8f0aa5a2ca3e91e306bde.jpg
6929385f8256f6485b3178fd42929fe7.jpg

Latest posts

Back