Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he's got the saw to handle one. Of course, if he buys a bigger bar, that would leave the bar he has now without a saw. That, of course, would require another saw. I see your point now. Those big uns are gonna fall over in surrender fer ya now Cobey.:chainsaw:
they never surrender..... always carefully have to bring them to the point of submission :) i dont want to get squashed with my new to me saw.
i do quite a few rope jobs at dads, he has trees that are ready to drop nasty widow makers (huge dead elms)

Morning fellas!
7d35921ec3044855ab0ba44276bf335d.jpg

I honestly don't know. If you guys get down early on Friday we can load up in my truck and go for a ride and take a look
at it.

Is it covered in poison ivy or one of the other poison vines? A guy told me I could have all the trees in a fence row. I went and checked it out a few weeks ago. Every single tree was wrapped in vines. With no leaves I don't know for sure what it is but I ain't cutting until I know for sure.

Good news Kenneth....

Goodnight Carl...

Morning Mike and the rest of you landlocked hooligans...22º here now with a high of 41º. We did get about 3 inches of snow yesterday.

Back