Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carb kit for the Countervibe came in yesterday. Pulled the carb off this afternoon, for the 12th time, cleaned everything out good and put the new kit in. Underneath the metering diaphragm was a plate that holds the lever and needle. There were 2 different gaskets that could go in it. No problem, just matched up the new with the old. Put the carb back on, started it, idled great. But still no high speed. Hmmmm. Pulled the carb back off, which I'm getting very good at, :laugh: pulled that metering plate off and put in the other gasket, which had slightly different channels to it. Put it all back together and installed. Started it up and prestow. Now it revs up. Sweet. Guess somebody was in it before me. Guy I got it from said it hadn't been run in 10 years. Gee, I wonder why?

We have WiFi but we wrote down the password and now can't find it. [emoji20] I go to McDonalds or Panera Bread to update my phone.[emoji6]

Carl check the wifi router there is usually a sticker on the back that has the passcode.....

Not sure about that Sunday delivery. I have seen some commercials about Sunday delivery though!

Had to do a little maintenance at the 2 yr. Point on the eagle. Before..
bfa496e1416ac4c8c575025dd6a3bcac.jpg

After..
2d8cc998b40bb417c504efdd839740a8.jpg

Morning Fella's.

Well you know it is a long way from KC to Joe town......at least a couple of hours if you are walkin!

I just called FedEx about my item that was suppose to be delivered Saturday, when I checked last night
it had no delivery info available. Now they say it will be delivered on Tuesday 01 SEP. They are all the
same. I am so happy Brenda retired and got out of FedEx....that place is getting worse by the day.

Carry on

Morning Fella's.

Well you know it is a long way from KC to Joe town......at least a couple of hours if you are walkin!

I just called FedEx about my item that was suppose to be delivered Saturday, when I checked last night
it had no delivery info available. Now they say it will be delivered on Tuesday 01 SEP. They are all the
same. I am so happy Brenda retired and got out of FedEx....that place is getting worse by the day.

Carry on

St Joe is getting a new manager soon.

I tracked a FedEx package once. Was Scheduled to be delivered on a Friday. Arrived at the Springfield facility on a Tuesday and sat there until Friday, then it was delivered.

Latest posts

Back