Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain....what is that. Heat stroke hot here; and I nearly had one unloading a load of elm and then cutting and loading a load of sweet gum. 104º heat index here right now. The unloading will have to wait. The boys helped me and hated every minute. They liked the burger king afterwords though. I promised them a movie but can't order it on Direct TV. Guess I am going to have to get out of the pajamas and try to find a rental. I have been a little sick (bronchitis type symptoms and allergies) and the heat zapped me today.

Later friends, brothers, saw nuts, family, enablers, servants,,,,,,the list is long but that is it for now.

Just finished mowing the front yard based on you guys predictions of rain. It's in the forecast through Wednesday. We had a busy weekend here pulling up bush honeysuckle. I pulled so much that I made three great big burn piles. Still so much more to get out of the ground before the berries turn red and the birds do more seeding for me. This stuff is such a nuisance, I'll be glad when I get it under control. The Crossbow and Diesel fuel have been working great to kill it off.

Carl hows the grandson.

They did an EEG on Spencer yesterday. And later the nurse gave us a worst case prognosis.
Spencer:
Will be blind.
Won't ever walk.
Won't speak.
Have to be fed thru a tube.
The eye movement we have been seeing is caused by brain seizures.

But, it isn't carved in stone so we are hanging on to hope.

The great healer is the one and only miracle worker! I told another of my pastor friends about him last night and to add him to their prayer list also. We are gonna keep hammering the gates of heaven with our prayers for the little guy Carl! Never give up hope, keep the faith for faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen... Let us know if there is anything else that we can do!! Much love brother!

I was able to get a little more done on the mill today. Need to drill and tap a couple more holes for the angle adjustments but it hold any saw with this style mount! Plus I can adjust the angle of the power head and the width of my beams right there from on top. I won't probably ever use this small of a saw on it but it was handy for pictures!
3ec3af84e8a0a6851df9c3125fce6161.jpg

They did an EEG on Spencer yesterday. And later the nurse gave us a worst case prognosis.
Spencer:
Will be blind.
Won't ever walk.
Won't speak.

Hope and prayers take us a long way. continued prayer.

Spencer:
Will be blind.
Won't ever walk.
Won't speak.

We will hope with you Carl
Prayers will continue , and love sent you and your family's direction

Back