Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A better shot of the one they bring down to my place might look more familiar.

View attachment 451103

Boy, does that bring back good memories. That's just like what I drove for one summer. Except we cut wheat, not corn. I remember my friend, who I met in school, in Salina Kansas, said you could chew raw wheat until it turned to gum. So I reached into the grain bin and grabbed a big hand full and stuck it in my mouth to soak a while, then commenced to chewing. Son of a gun, in about 30 minutes, I had a mouth full of chewing gum. Thing is, he didn't tell me how GREAT a laxative it was. Spent the next couple of days no more than 2 steps from the toilet. :laugh:

Boy, does that bring back good memories. That's just like what I drove for one summer. Except we cut wheat, not corn. I remember my friend, who I met in school, in Salina Kansas, said you could chew raw wheat until it turned to gum. So I reached into the grain bin and grabbed a big hand full and stuck it in my mouth to soak a while, then commenced to chewing. Son of a gun, in about 30 minutes, I had a mouth full of chewing gum. Thing is, he didn't tell me how GREAT a laxative it was. Spent the next couple of days no more than 2 steps from the toilet. :laugh:
When yer in a field everywhere can be a toilet

I seem to remember, on the back side of the field, hanging my rear end off the top of that ladder.

I will say that after getting to run a Case with a draper header, I wouldn't want to go back to a paddle-style header again... That draper is a lot more consistent about feeding and makes it a bit harder to slug the machine, unless you're driving to fast for the cutting your doing.

oh
I saw the textŕon paper with it
This came with a McCulloch 33 that I bought a long time ago.

b49a832652914a5243edfb3a43687301.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Back