Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HF steering wheel puller with the correct bolts looks like it would work.

Sent from my SM-N910V

Excellent idea! :yes:

Hah! Another reason to avoid 441's. The two barrel carb put me off................................................

I can't really fuss about it too much. It's a decent enough saw that I gave $100 for with a stripped spark plug hole. $30 later and she's cut quite a bit of firewood for me. Just trying to give her a couple crank seals. Won't hurt for it to sit on the bench for a while. The Makita can take its place while it's waiting.

c9d270c3e26622f8a2a1b55adc8cc033.jpg
I made a universal one...

A light bulb has illuminated after spending the past three days sharpening chains with the Timberline. Time spent (T) x Time worth (W) equates to a formula of T x W = (I NEED TO BUY A GRINDER). Ugh! I have a bunch of really sharp chains, but durn. I think it's time to mechanize the process.

Don (@sunfish ) - you bought the Maxx from Bailey's last month, right? Review?

My spinnin' arm hurts. :happy:

A light bulb has illuminated after spending the past three days sharpening chains with the Timberline. Time spent (T) x Time worth (W) equates to a formula of T x W = (I NEED TO BUY A GRINDER). Ugh! I have a bunch of really sharp chains, but durn. I think it's time to mechanize the process.

Don (@sunfish ) - you bought the Maxx from Bailey's last month, right? Review?

My spinnin' arm hurts. :happy:
The timberline is a neat tool.. But a grinder, in the hands of someone who knows how to use it, is a way more productive tool.
On the other hand, if one wants the very best results, they need a file. It's a horrible tweeter situation for that timberline.
Poor tweeters.

Evening all. Guard drill this weekend so no playing for me. I haven't had a free weekend in nearly 2 months. I need to be cutting wood but hopefully in a few weeks. On a positive note, I should have the 9010 back along with Dad's new/old 346 from TN. We'll see how many bananas were stuffed into it in the process.

I guess this stuff is going around, heading to the vet....Fred broke his right front paw,
I wonder how much this is going to cost us? Oh well it is part of the duty to the animals.
They give a lot in return.

Latest posts

Back