Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c1c4d7da1e4e80571a3347c1935e2e76.jpg
be alert Wednesday fellas.

Cleaned the turn signal switch on the truck, mounted front turn signal lamps
Turn signals work now, yay......
Got a 360 Homelite from a customer, turns over kinda rough
I think the bottom end is shot........ people want to use saws until
They absolutely don't run, they deal with no throttle response
Because carbs are too lean on the low side, and trash bars cutting without bar
Oil and with dull chains. Worse they leave cool old mag on wet and dirt floors
Until they rot with white death.......ugh

Well, the better half was bringing a potting stand into the house today. I got called in to work, so she decided to attempt this without me. I got home a couple hours later to find her stretched out on the couch. Twisted her back. So I start taking care of her. Hooking up the hot pad, getting her Tylenol, fixing supper (thank goodness all she wanted was soup, I can do that.) Got my work laundry going and she asked if I would do her laundry too. Noooo problem. Mind you, when I do my laundry, EVERYTHING goes into the washing machine at once. But not her stuff. Jeans washed first, with fabric softener. What on earth is fabric softener? No problem. Get those washed and in the dryer, then her t-shirts, socks and thingies into the washer, with fabric softener. Washers done so into the dryer they go. Dryers done, so I start folding t-shirts and bundling socks.
Then
There it is.
The over the shoulder boulder holder.
How in the world does a person fold this thing? I mean, is it even meant to be folded?
Seriously?
Unknown territory here. Ahhh, just roll it up. Done.

LOL That was hillarious. You can twist them 180° and fold one holder into the other. Don't ask how I know that. If you bought Alan's 390xp, then you suck! I would have already bought it but life had other plans for my finances... I WILL have a ported .390xp before too long. Hell, between Dad and I we have just about everything else we could want or need. outside of a ported 7900 Dolkita or 2100cd Husky.

Then There it is. The over the shoulder boulder holder. How in the world does a person fold this thing? I mean, is it even meant to be folded? Seriously? Unknown territory here. Ahhh, just roll it up. Done.

LOL. I do the laundry in my house; sort, wash, and dry but seldom fold, that is for the kids to do. Been doing laundry since I was a kid. I have specific instructions not to dry the booby holders. I hang them on a door knob or cabinet knob to dry. The girls take it from there.

Well we had a great time down at Dawt Mill this weekend!
98ab24239385833ce3082cfd92a93977.jpg

Carved a few signs, couple bears, sold a few things, and got a few more orders. Plans are to go back there for the spring craft fair as well. Neat old Mill! Thanks to the visit from the AWOLs I was able to get my busted trailer hub fixed and returned back to Kansas with me safely! Thanks a million Alan!

Here's a few pics from the travels

b5700b8b86cd1332a42cb22454a880d0.jpg
90e56b070c3bf8616749494dbf5b3696.jpg
19b86fbf6462d356f00da709ee335e83.jpg
1f90fefb803cebaf056af6f99ae56087.jpg
4a65404b6f8f4b0474849ab994568494.jpg

beautiful country down there!!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back