Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Matt,
What kinds of food do we need to bring? (I know, stupid question. Good food of course).

Is there still a GTG on December 12th at Matt's? Haven't heard any talk of it lately...

Yep..
I should get ready for it eh?

Really bummed that I'm going to miss this. Work has me in Burton, MI from 12/7 - 12/11, and I'll probably be travelling home on 12/12. Sure do wish that I could come down and hang out though.

Spent pretty much all day today helping the wife prepare food for tomorrow, and keep the dishes clean so she can keep on doing the real work of preparing the feast. Everything is prepared and ready for the oven in the a.m. There's only going to be four of us so we opted for a pre-packaged Deep Fried Butterball breast from Sam's Club. Everything else was made from scratch. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow with Family and Friends.

Hey Matt,
What kinds of food do we need to bring? (I know, stupid question. Good food of course).
Not sure.. Whatever ya feel like Steve. I've not even planned anything yet. All I know for sure, is I plan on grilling various meats Friday night and probably Saturday also.

Saw a big flat top style propane griddle at Lowe's the other day. I might see if they still have it Friday.
Is it ok if we show up Friday ? Might be bringing one of the granddaughters, too.

Saw a big flat top style propane griddle at Lowe's the other day. I might see if they still have it Friday.
Is it ok if we show up Friday ? Might be bringing one of the granddaughters, too.
Absolutely.. I'm taking Friday off work.
The griddle I got is 1" thick stainless and about 24" x40" wide..
It's a dandy.. The saddle club uses it for all their functions.

Back