Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.....
Nice wood pile Carl
Hopefully I didn't make the chunks so small that they get snatched.

Actually they would fit in either the upstairs or downstairs fireplace for an all night burn. But for Blondie and her sensitive nose...........[emoji20]
Look good piled on our covered front porch. Blondie not going along with that either.[emoji57]

I wonder who buys that bundled wood?
Ok. I confess.
I have bought bundled wood before. :eek:
On our camping trip to Pommedeterre in October. At a convenience store at the lake.
$2.99 a bundle. Bought 5 so I could have a nice campfire. Brought 3 back home with us. After I finish getting the stove installed Saturday, I plan on using up those bundles.
Then off to the woods.

Ok. I confess.
On our camping trip to Pommedeterre in October. At a convenience store at the lake.
$2.99 a bundle. Bought 5 so I could have a nice campfire. Brought 3 back home with us. After I finish getting the stove installed Saturday, I plan on using up those bundles.
Then off to the woods.

I have bought it also. When I take the RV, I load my truck up with wood, no problem. This summer we took the mini-van to Niagara Falls and stayed at a KOA. I had to spring for the bundles. However, I was able to buy 1/2 a rick from a guy a couple days after arriving. It wasn't the driest wood but I used a fan to get it blazing.

I have taken wood into other states and some states do not allow it. Pulled into one campsite and there was a sign that said, "If you brought wood from another state burn it all as soon as possible or leave". Another campsite had a sign and handout of what states were not allowed to bring wood in at all.

Ok. I confess.
Then off to the woods.

If you have a place to cut, we need to have a mini-gtg to get you stocked up on wood :)

I could heat with wood.
Upstairs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450314317.157385.jpg
It's the smaller one. One fan and draws room air. The 'stone' is fake.

Downstairs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450314396.344835.jpg
Bigger. Two fans and thermostat for same. Pipe brings in combustion air from outside. Run the basement temp to 'sauna' in no time.

Pay no attention to the kid toys.

Should have put the big one on the main floor.

I need help with a minor problem. My neighbor has had a pet rabbit for a couple of years; she has 4 kids and they don't take care of it. I saw it running loose outside. I told her it was loose. She said they turned it loose and don't want it back. Me and the boys caught it but I told the boys up front we are not keeping the bunny. Soooooo, I need to find it a home somewhere not named Cabool :) If you know anybody wanting a free bunny, I have one. It is black, short ears and big bushy eye brows. It looks like a miniature schnauzer if you ask me.

I need help with a minor problem. My neighbor has had a pet rabbit for a couple of years; she has 4 kids and they don't take care of it. I saw it running loose outside. I told her it was loose. She said they turned it loose and don't want it back. Me and the boys caught it but I told the boys up front we are not keeping the bunny. Soooooo, I need to find it a home somewhere not named Cabool :) If you know anybody wanting a free bunny, I have one. It is black, short ears and big bushy eye brows. It looks like a miniature schnauzer if you ask me.

Hmm. Carl?

I have a real nice rabbit cage at the house that you can have once you decide that you're going to keep it.

Back