Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You also missed what I got from MO Jim ( thanks Jim). I gots me an almost new lookin husky 350:rock: I'm gonna see what I can do with the open transfer cyl.

Also gonna git sum .404 chain ordered to run on my new 48" bar that my 394 will be wearin @ the next GTG.

I wish sumbody woulda threw a rock at me or sumthin fer not breakin out Wiatt's 3120 fer the 6 cube showdown. :bang:

I figured you'd wind up with that 350.

I do like the 351 I got from him. Now it belong to my bro, he was surprised to say the least.

:cheers:

Well, I got Britts 3120 tore down & I think the theory of the piston swelling beyond what it should have is right. It has .020 squish, but has a ring around the edge of the piston where it was hittin the top of the cyl. As soon as I git the piston in & take some pics I'll try to start a thread on it.

BTW, sumbody left a brand new Forrester scrench on the bed of my truck. let me know whos it is & I'll send it to ya. Also everybody please check their tool boxes fer a phillips screw driver with a blue & black rubberized hadle. I seem to be missin mine.

Well, I got Britts 3120 tore down & I think the theory of the piston swelling beyond what it should have is right. It has .020 squish, but has a ring around the edge of the piston where it was hittin the top of the cyl. As soon as I git the piston in & take some pics I'll try to start a thread on it.

BTW, sumbody left a brand new Forrester scrench on the bed of my truck. let me know whos it is & I'll send it to ya. Also everybody please check their tool boxes fer a phillips screw driver with a blue & black rubberized hadle. I seem to be missin mine.

Uh oh... I'll bet that was the one you gave us when we were working on the air conditioning unit... I'll bet Steve knows what happened to it... Maybe??? Or Dan???

Uh oh... I'll bet that was the one you gave us when we were working on the air conditioning unit... I'll bet Steve knows what happened to it... Maybe??? Or Dan???

That makes sence, now that you say that I think I know where it is. Dan check yer tool bag in the trailer. I thought it was odd that he had a driver with the same handle as mine while loading stuff into the trailer. That was actually not a phillips, but a slightly different style head that fits the cross head screws on japanese atv's.
Vessel JIS Screwdrivers

Thanks for the pics and vids fellas. The better half also says thanks for the kind words and she really enjoyed herself.:rock:

Sorry bout the frozen eggs. Meh.

Thanks for the pics and vids fellas. The better half also says thanks for the kind words and she really enjoyed herself.:rock:

Sorry bout the frozen eggs. Meh.
Man, I was really lookin forward to the eggs! :msp_wink:

Thanks Bro, fer lettin me bunk with you and the misses. She is definitely the better half...

Good times! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back