Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am soooo not ready to go yet... Hope there's a vise there on a bench... :msp_scared:

I can bring a vise. My wife says I've got too many of 'em anyway. And don't worry about crooked hedge logs. I can straighten them out.

My old Pioneer saw will be there if Stumpy brings it. I left it with him to see if he could get it running. Might be available for sale or swap.

Fastest saw at the GTG class, any saw. We will just use whatever size wood he has the most of? Timed one cut. I kind of want 25" but want the small screamers to play as well so 18" wood might be better? We will have to write the times down as we go.

Will cost you a doller a cut to enter a saw, enter as many as you want. Fastest saw gets 1/2 the pot other 1/2 to the host.

Any thoughts or other rules?

Hay Matt and Les don't worry about bringing singles just bring a 20.00 and enter them all. :rock:

I'm in. :D:D:D

Well, I'm more busy than I like to be. Prolly wont make it Friday afternoon, but will be there for sure Sat morning.

Vises, mine are all registered and mostly legal...

Well, I'm more busy than I like to be. Prolly wont make it Friday afternoon, but will be there for sure Sat morning.

Vises, mine are all registered and mostly legal...

Hey Don... Will that 365xpw run a 24" bar???:msp_sneaky:
Might be a candidate for the fastest saw race...
I say candidate, cause that Makita is gonna win...
Just sayin...

Let the trash talk begin...
:hell_boy:

Hey Don... Will that 365xpw run a 24" bar???:msp_sneaky:
Might be a candidate for the fastest saw race...
I say candidate, cause that Makita is gonna win...
Just sayin...

Let the trash talk begin...
:hell_boy:

Will it run a 24" Hahaha.

It has a 20" though... :msp_sneaky:

I got most of the Van loaded except two saws they need a little more work before the big race. One of them has new semi chisel chain, I don't think that can win but I am out of full chisel and don't see a trip to town in my future so I'll run it as is on the chain.

I'll have some stuff there to sell, trade, throw at passing vehicles.:msp_biggrin:
100_1533.jpg

The 044 & 281 run. The rest of them I don't know:confused:

Back