Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew someone was coming through St. Louis, I'd had them pick something up.

Just checking in before we head out tomorrow morning, so I know I havent missed anyone... below is a list of you who have reached out to me with a shirt request, & the # of shirts that are reserved for you. I'm told there are 45 in the box, and 36 shirts are spoken for. I dont know what extra sizes Jeff threw in the box, but I asked for the larger sizes is he had them- since this order basically wiped him out of t-shirt stock, I guess we'll be happy with whatever is in there~!

But please let me know if I managed to miss you, as I'll sell off anything else once I get there. $10/per. (I may well be placing another order when I get back, but if ya want one now, better speak up!!)

:msp_w00t:

Doug 1
Stephen 4
JD 1
Stumpy 1
Thomas 2
Adam 2
Homelite410 1
Moody 2
Les 2
Scarr52 1
Cobey 1
Wkend Lumberjack 3
Heavyfuel 2
Derrick 1
Specter 2
old cookie 1
mx_racer428 1
Nstueve 1

I might have it figured out.

2013-03-30_18-30-18_769_zpse2a81d77.jpg

About time.:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

On My Way

####, damn it, ####!!!

Ain't gonna be there. 2 months of planning down the drain. :msp_mad:

Would someone please take a picture of my name tag next to the gumbo with a few frozen eggs by the side?
Well, Wendell, I'll miss you. I've added 5 more saws to my artillery that I thought you might like to see. My truck is packed to the gills with hardware, including the Stihl 084, my new restored MS660, and a rebuilt 034 AV Super for salt and pepper. Then I found a Mac 5700 that claims it can beat any Stihl MS362 that's out there while bucking a 26" round. Only this GTG will prove that one way or the other.

I outfitted the 084 with a new 36" bar and a new length of 044 gauge chain. Matt says he plans to have a few big logs available for this beast. Matt also says the food is fabulous for anyone that's hungry.

I'll be there, come H___ or highwater.

####, damn it, ####!!!

Ain't gonna be there. 2 months of planning down the drain. :msp_mad:

Would someone please take a picture of my name tag next to the gumbo with a few frozen eggs by the side?

Tell that dispatcher you locked the truck up good & tight for him and left the keys in the fuel tank! Sorry to hear that Wendell...

Just checking in before we head out tomorrow morning, so I know I havent missed anyone... below is a list of you who have reached out to me with a shirt request, & the # of shirts that are reserved for you. I'm told there are 45 in the box, and 36 shirts are spoken for. I dont know what extra sizes Jeff threw in the box, but I asked for the larger sizes is he had them- since this order basically wiped him out of t-shirt stock, I guess we'll be happy with whatever is in there~!

But please let me know if I managed to miss you, as I'll sell off anything else once I get there. $10/per. (I may well be placing another order when I get back, but if ya want one now, better speak up!!)

:msp_w00t:

Doug 1
Stephen 4
JD 1
Stumpy 1
Thomas 2
Adam 2
Homelite410 1
Moody 2
Les 2
Scarr52 1
Cobey 1
Wkend Lumberjack 3
Heavyfuel 2
Derrick 1
Specter 2
old cookie 1
mx_racer428 1
Nstueve 1

If there is an extra large or a 2xl I will take one Please.

Latest posts

Back