Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawnami

sawnami

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nothing exciting. Passed the last two finds to the guys on the thread. I don't think Jim made it to the auction with the 090. Hope they didn't give it away:frown: You can't predict the auctions up there. I've got some smokin' deals and other times walked away with practically nothing. Matt picked up the 066 and quickly passed it on.

Stumpys Customs

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke
Bad news guys

My shop burnt down today. My phone was in it at the time. If I had anything of yers here I appologize & will make it up to you sumhow. Please Pm me with phone #'s so I can git back to you in person.

Nobody was hurt, there is a few tools that will be salvageable. But the shop is gone. Please be patient with me while I git stuff sorted out.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Bad news guys

My shop burnt down today. My phone was in it at the time. If I had anything of yers here I appologize & will make it up to you sumhow. Please Pm me with phone #'s so I can git back to you in person.

Nobody was hurt, there is a few tools that will be salvageable. But the shop is gone. Please be patient with me while I git stuff sorted out.

Stump I am very sorry about your shop and the stuff in the shop, but glad your ok. I am willing to forget the saws of mine you had I can replace them later, I will also put the money for the saws twards new tools for you Merry Christmas.