Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see woodchucker peeking in also,I can't believe you don't have some thing to say. I saw we were on page two and decided to rectify that. I'm trying to decide if I ought to make a pot of coffee or go to bed.:)

Mornin all anyone for cup im poring
coffee-machine.gif

Don't forget this thread is about a October 19, 20, 21 GTG.

This part is not mandatory, those that can hunt up a door prize saws. I usually find more in the summer than the winter, I'll hit a bunch of auctions this summer and come up with something. :msp_biggrin:

Eating out gets old and my system doesn't get along well with it. my bosses let me get an apartment at there expense. eat here 99% of the time. I do have a saw tore down on the dinner table. waiting on some parts.

I lived up there for 21 yrs. Let me know if ya need any suggestions.

Three day GTG?? Well, ok. Im in. Dan, i will need the room that i had last year if you want me to attend. No questions please. Just give it up already.:cool2: Anyhoo, the rest of ya can follow my dust trail!! Man i cant wait for this one!. Its only half a year away and im all wiggly and stuff. What is the menu for this one? Matt, got mystery meat? Wendull, you coming?? Kansas boys, i got to tell ya if you dont come to this one your missing it fellas. I would try and call you out by first name, but i dont member them all. But i will try.
Dan
Matt
Chad
James
Eric
Eric
Jason
Jason
Dave
Andy
Sarah
Steve
Stephen
Ricky
Ken
Shelmen
Jim
Conner
Les
Kim
Sherri
Tammy
Bryant
Steve
Rod
Whyatt
Justin
Don
Spencer
Pete
John
Hal
Britt
J.W.
John E.
Durand
Ely
Man, thats a lot of names to remember off the top of my little pee brain. If i forgot anybody, wow im sorry. Just add your name please. Come on fellas, that is a lot of names.:msp_confused:

You can lightly pencil me in, just make sure it's easy to erase!

To be honest, I probably won't make this one due to a shortage of time off (but if I can swing it, I'll be there), but next August I get another week of vacay time, and you can count on me gettin there then (unless it conflicts with my floating NASCAR weekends).

Any of ya on the fence about heading up to Ioway this weekend, there will be genuine cheeseheads there, and genuine Wisconny cheese and beer (suggest being there Fri night if you want any of the beer), plus JD (grandpatractor) won't be there to whoop ya with your own saw!

Three day GTG?? Well, ok. Im in. Dan, i will need the room that i had last year if you want me to attend. No questions please. Just give it up already.:cool2: Anyhoo, the rest of ya can follow my dust trail!! Man i cant wait for this one!. Its only half a year away and im all wiggly and stuff. What is the menu for this one? Matt, got mystery meat? Wendull, you coming?? Kansas boys, i got to tell ya if you dont come to this one your missing it fellas. I would try and call you out by first name, but i dont member them all. But i will try.
Dan
Matt
Chad
James
Eric
Eric
Jason
Jason
Dave
Andy
Sarah
Steve
Stephen
Ricky
Ken
Shelmen
Jim
Conner
Les
Kim
Sherri
Tammy
Bryant
Steve
Rod
Whyatt
Justin
Don
Spencer
Pete
John
Hal
Britt
J.W.
John E.
Durand
Ely
Jerry
John T
Mike
Man, thats a lot of names to remember off the top of my little pee brain. If i forgot anybody, wow im sorry. Just add your name please. Come on fellas, that is a lot of names.:msp_confused:

I added a few names.

Wayne (Rope) doubt he makes it just putting it in anyway. Jason you want to PM him? I didn't get an answer

I am thinking this one will be our biggest yet, words out that this is the don't miss GTG.

Les I don't know all of the menu but fish and Joe Joes is a must. My wife went and got a new two burner kind of like what you had at your GTG. If we have two or three fryers going we could turn out a bunch of fish.

I'd like to be working on some saws for this GTG but I got some trucks, cars, tractors lined up right now. We did get the 7.3 running it needed new harneses under valve covers now she is running like a pup. :dancing smiley: :me talking ####:

Last edited:
Dan
Matt
Chad
James
Eric
Eric
Jason
Jason
Dave
Andy
Sarah
Steve
Stephen
Ricky
Ken
Shelmen
Jim
Conner
Les
Kim
Sherri
Tammy
Bryant
Steve
Rod
Whyatt
Justin
Don
Spencer
Pete
John
Hal
Britt
J.W.
John E.
Durand
Ely

you can put me on that list too. already pm'd for a room but haven't heard back.

Back