Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Baileys just like to advertise that they have 090 stuff

QA 11061 490600 EXHAUST GASKET 070 090 1 $3.89 Backordered
QA 11061 412200 AIR FILTER MANIFOLD 070/090 1 $8.99 Backordered
QS 1106 162 9000 ADAPTER SLEEVE 1 $39.99 Backordered
QA 0000 961 1200 RING 1 $3.99 Backordered

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Did they indicate how long till they would be in.

Did they indicate how long till they would be in.

NO usually when you go to check out it tells you which items will be on backorder and I just delete those items from the list it didn't do that this time they just sent me an email after the fact.

Now I have the same parts on back order at two different places. I guess I will just see who comes up with them first.

Just checking in.

I haven't read the entire parts that I have missed, so If I need to know something specific, catch me up.

Headed to Jasper today,

Been really busy doing nothing. :hmm3grin2orange:

For all you cattlemen, be glad cows don't fly. Or sting. :)

Just checking in.

I haven't read the entire parts that I have missed, so If I need to know something specific, catch me up.

Headed to Jasper today,

Been really busy doing nothing. :hmm3grin2orange:

For all you cattlemen, be glad cows don't fly. Or sting. :)

All you have missed is a bunch of members talking #### about how fast their saw is.

Here ya go... No mods...

[video=youtube;GtJmzxZ3ts8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtJmzxZ3ts8&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Les have you taken the 084 apart yet, is it oiling?

I hate to see an old friend like that saw broke.

Got it tore down. Oiler gear came apart. Got the new one, but cant figure out if there is a seal or not. The old worm gear part had a seal around it. The new one doesnt. Need an 084 expert really bad. Anybody?? :dizzy:

Back