Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone nearby might want to check this out.
bahy2ysu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Would someone add my name to the Ft. Scott list. Please and thanks.
Edit,is there a place to plug in my coffee pot? If not scratch my name.

Last edited:
Would someone add my name to the Ft. Scott list. Please and thanks.
Edit,is there a place to plug in my coffee pot? If not scratch my name.

Put me down, too. Plus 2.
Jim, I'll see to it you have a place to plug in your coffee pot.:msp_smile:

Charity Cut II. November 16th. Mark your calenders. I will ask the powers that be for more chili. Information on location to follow.

On another note, after the last charity cut, I need to update my signature.:D

Charity Cut II. November 16th. Mark your calenders. I will ask the powers that be for more chili. Information on location to follow.

When you reach the quantity of old saw you have, you just put "pile o saws"
At the bottom...

I'm betting even money we get LinkBucked before ten thirty.:bang::msp_angry: I hope I'm wrong though.

You just said that to hurt me, didn't you?

That was mean.:buttkick:

Well, Mark- Glad to see you finally got over here to meet all these fine fellows in this group. And its been so long since we spoke that I can't remember if it was Marc or Mark.
Glad to see you here either way!

Gonna have to count me out for the trip to Kansas, guys. Sorry...:msp_sad:

When you reach the quantity of old saw you have, you just put "pile o saws"
At the bottom...

You just said that to hurt me, didn't you?

That was mean.:buttkick:

For those who are unaware, a few months ago Workshop and I made a deal where I gave him four good, running saws in exchange for about 60 or so vintage and modern saws in various conditions, plus about 20 bars and a few large boxes of assorted parts. He had the crazy idea he was going to "kick the CAD habit" and just cut wood with a few saws.

I think that lasted about a day. He started buying more immediately.

Then we got back in touch with each other and he politely mentioned if I didn't have time to work on those saws he could make some time in his busy schedule to care for them.

Well, call me sentimental. I bought it hook, line and sinker. I brought the majority back to him. I had sold a couple of the newer ones, given one or two to some old timers who appreciated the classics, and kept a couple for me and the boys. The rest went back to Workshop with a handshake agreement we would work something out for trade later on.

Steve (Workshop) is good people. He ramrodded the charity cut at Nixa. I snuck around to some of the local volunteers and found (no surprise) that Steve is known for doing good deeds for those in need any time and place it's called for. Good karma on him and maybe a little on me for returning some of his "lost children."

Unfortunately, when I met his wife she DID NOT seem excited about seeing the saws again. :msp_scared:

For those who are unaware, a few months ago Workshop and I made a deal where I gave him four good, running saws in exchange for about 60 or so vintage and modern saws in various conditions, plus about 20 bars and a few large boxes of assorted parts. He had the crazy idea he was going to "kick the CAD habit" and just cut wood with a few saws.

I think that lasted about a day. He started buying more immediately.

Then we got back in touch with each other and he politely mentioned if I didn't have time to work on those saws he could make some time in his busy schedule to care for them.

Well, call me sentimental. I bought it hook, line and sinker. I brought the majority back to him. I had sold a couple of the newer ones, given one or two to some old timers who appreciated the classics, and kept a couple for me and the boys. The rest went back to Workshop with a handshake agreement we would work something out for trade later on.

Steve (Workshop) is good people. He ramrodded the charity cut at Nixa. I snuck around to some of the local volunteers and found (no surprise) that Steve is known for doing good deeds for those in need any time and place it's called for. Good karma on him and maybe a little on me for returning some of his "lost children."

Unfortunately, when I met his wife she DID NOT seem excited about seeing the saws again. :msp_scared:

Who would have thunk! Women are all alike.

I can open PM's allright,but I get a blank page when I click on settings for my subscribed threads.

Same deal here.

B.T.W. Jim. The Craftsman/Roper went to live in South End this evening. :msp_biggrin: Hoo Rah!

Tulsa Marine's Wife needs help.

Through ebay the wife of a disabled Marine contacted me asking about an old 041 I am selling. I suggested she get him a modern saw with safety features. Also suggested getting him Chaps to protect him from further injury. Anyone in the area want to hook up and help these folks out?

Through ebay the wife of a disabled Marine contacted me asking about an old 041 I am selling. I suggested she get him a modern saw with safety features. Also suggested getting him Chaps to protect him from further injury. Anyone in the area want to hook up and help these folks out?

What type of saw he needing??
Why an 041?? Was it going real cheap or something???

Latest posts

Back