Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Kind of back, been bad sick after Wiggs GTG. I have done nothing work wise, feeling much better this morning .

Put me down for FT Scott for now.

Scott I'll be in touch.

Last edited:
I'm Kind of back, been bad sick after Wiggs GTG. I have done nothing work wise, feeling much better this morning .

Put me down for FT Scott for now.

Scott I'll be in touch.

Hope you're 100% soon Stephen. Gotta get that "saw bustin off" arm in shape. ;-)

Sent from my bongo drums using Tapatalk HD

Updated
Lumberjackchef+4
Cobey+1
AWOL +1
Hedgerow
Levi
Locust cutter+1
Sawnami
Mo Jim
Workshop+2
WKEND LUMBERJAK +?
Work Saw Collector

sent by any means necessary!

Where in Ft Scott will the GTG be held? Is there any lodging near?

At the county fair grounds(directly west of Wendy's restaurant.) Yes there are hotels within two or 3 blocks of the grounds. The heritage Inn and 1st Interstate Inn, I think. Also camping/ RV space with elcetric on site for 12.00.
Let me know if you need info on rates I may be able to get us a discount rate. Have a friend at the Heritage.

sent by any means necessary!

I was getting somewhat accustomed to link buck . Don't know what to do with this site.

All's getting better here, but still have 10000 miles to go. :)

I was getting somewhat accustomed to link buck . Don't know what to do with this site.

I have the linkbuck spam popup BS figured out. I added an add on called no scripts. It works great and you can turn it off for site you want scripts to run on.

That's good news Dan...
I been sick as a dog for a couple days...
Back at it somewhat though...

I have not yet experienced the linkbuck problem. Here is how to whip it permanently:

Edit your hosts file. C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts . Use notepad or wordpad.

Insert these two lines:

127.0.0.1 ad3.l i n k b u c k s.com
127.0.0.1 www.l i n k b u c k s.com​
(you will need to delete the extra spaces)

You can ban any website from your computer by adding 127.0.0.1 followed by (name of banned website) to this file. Once that command is entered, your computer will refuse all attempts to go there!

Last edited:
I have not yet experienced the linkbuck problem. Here is how to whip it permanently:

Edit your hosts file. C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts . Use notepad or wordpad.

Insert these two lines:

127.0.0.1 ad3.l i n k b u c k s.com
127.0.0.1 www.l i n k b u c k s.com​
(you will need to delete the extra spaces)

You can ban any website from your computer by adding 127.0.0.1 followed by (name of banned website) to this file. Once that command is entered, your computer will refuse all attempts to go there!

Just had the wife put this stuff in, so far so good.:dizzy:

Getting revved up for Ft. Scott. Hopefully getting off work at noon Friday, so should be there by 3 or 4 pm.:clap:

Just had the wife put this stuff in, so far so good.:dizzy:

That hosts file edit can do some amazing things. If somebody is using your computer and keeps going to some website you wish they wouldn't, just put it in the hosts file.

Much like blocking the website at the router or firewall, your average computer user will just think that the website isn't working. They might scan for hours with every kind of malware detector known, and it will never find why they can't get on facebook. :laugh::laugh:

Yes, I'm looking forward to it. I saw Workshop's post and just wanted to make sure I has the correct weekend.

Updated
Lumberjackchef+4
Cobey+1
AWOL +1
Hedgerow
Levi
Locust cutter+1
Sawnami
Mo Jim
Workshop+2
WKEND LUMBERJAK +?
Work Saw Collector