Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67L36Driver
Too small...
We all looking fer bigguns...

Too small until you have tried one. 40cc of real attitude.

Mo.Jim is alive and well. Just having dialup connection troubles. And back pain still.

Seems his phone line is buried behind a bunch of boxes w/saw parts.

To quote his next door neighbor "Imagine that"...................................LOL

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Too small until you have tried one. 40cc of real attitude.

Mo.Jim is alive and well. Just having dialup connection troubles. And back pain still.

Seems his phone line is buried behind a bunch of boxes w/saw parts.

To quote his next door neighbor "Imagine that"...................................LOL
Thanks for the update, I think of him often. Then I pour me a cup and light one.

workshop

workshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
SteveSS

SteveSS

Addicted to ArboristSite
cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
if it is nasty, i recon most my nasty days are over... :) my fun is just fiddling with a few mechanical things,
plant some sweet taters, and eating them, coffee, nutty bars, making hot sauce, calling and bugging saw buddys or car buddys, and other boring stuff

Hinerman

Hinerman

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Got a large trailer load of pecan today. Going back for more tomorrow (not quite a trailer load left). Got another call from a customer to buy some firewood---1/3 cord delivered. I like this transaction because the guy gives me his trailer, I go load it and drop his trailer back off.

RVALUE

RVALUE

Addicted to ArboristSite
if it is nasty, i recon most my nasty days are over... :) my fun is just fiddling with a few mechanical things,
plant some sweet taters, and eating them, coffee, nutty bars, making hot sauce, calling and bugging saw buddys or car buddys, and other boring stuff

Where did all those Mt. Dew bottles come from?

Latest posts