Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok Here is a link and physical address to the location of the gate we will be entering this year.
http://mapq.st/1j67sYh

2140 S Eddy Street
Fort Scott,Ks 66701

You will see a sign on the gate that you will enter on the east side of the road.
For those of you who have been to previous Pioneer Harvest GTG's it basically where we have alway been, they are just giving us our own gate for access because we will have a little bigger crowd than in the past! Oh Yeah!! its about time.......:happybanana::clap::bowdown::chainsaw:

Bump.

Lumberjackchef, any answer for my question?
I just called the man in charge of that and he said they have about 4-5 spots with electric for $20. There is a dump station on site. If anyone else needs a spot please let me know asap so I can make sure and reserve one of the others that are available...

I just called the man in charge of that and he said they have about 4-5 spots with electric for $20. There is a dump station on site. If anyone else needs a spot please let me know asap so I can make sure and reserve one of the others that are available...

I am assuming that means no water hookup either; electric only. Is that correct?

e1650c7d62cfe0d2da254b69060be6a5.jpg
8c994815b3bba7e9d4682bcfbaeddefa.jpg

Back