Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a rat get into my wifes car at a wire going to the sparkplug coil.It hac a nice little nest on top of the motor. Fixed that it came back the next night ,another nest chewed on the wire but didn't cut it.We started parking her car in front of the house .it got in my truck.Moved my truckand her car for a week or so it finally moved on.

We had a rat get into my wifes car at a wire going to the sparkplug coil.It hac a nice little nest on top of the motor. Fixed that it came back the next night ,another nest chewed on the wire but didn't cut it.We started parking her car in front of the house .it got in my truck.Moved my truckand her car for a week or so it finally moved on.
Hey cookie :)

Morning all.

Got another rat story. About 15-2o yrs ago my wife started her Mazda and turned on the heat, the fan made an awful noise then started to stink like crazy; it was gross. I checked it out but took it to the dealership. They tore the dash apart and found a rat had gotten into the duct work. It's head was on the fan, which was grinding it's face and teeth when turned on. They cleaned and disinfected it...better them than me.

Latest posts

Back