Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 inches of water in the old shed........ saws are off the floor
Got a fire in the stove....... what a mess

Well I was trying to do a little work on some slab benches for my daughter's new kitchen table and found a whole new repect for my angle grinder. Had to have Malia take me in a little trip to the ER. I had just put a new 80 grit wheel on and it grabbed my right pant leg and bit me pretty good. Got 5 nice stitches but it just nicked the muscle so I didn't have to get any internal praise God for that!
f0bf3407bc4fbb94c75a9c420e2fb035.jpg
I realize that I have become complacent with this dangerous little thing. It tore me up worse than when my saw nicked my left leg a few years back. It happens sooo fast Be careful out there boys!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I just had 5 put in my forehead 2 days before Thanksgiving. Stupid mistake working under car.

ER bill total before insurance. $1075 ;)

Right at this time, I'm glad we have the new asphalt driveway instead of gravel. After this set of rain, I'd have to rent a bulldozer to push it back up the hill if it was still gravel. Not looking forward to icy asphalt though. I stumbled across a snow melt formula that an old concrete hauler gave me a long time ago that I might try. Red vinegar, salt, sugar, and water are the ingredients. Then spray it on.

Right at this time, I'm glad we have the new asphalt driveway instead of gravel. After this set of rain, I'd have to rent a bulldozer to push it back up the hill if it was still gravel. Not looking forward to icy asphalt though. I stumbled across a snow melt formula that an old concrete hauler gave me a long time ago that I might try. Red vinegar, salt, sugar, and water are the ingredients. Then spray it on.
Why didn't you just Geo therm the driveway when u put it in? One here in Iowa that is that way!

Morning folks, cold, windy and overcast, rain, ice and snow still on the way. Waiting for Carl to check in with the Joe town report.

Morning folks. Everything around here is squishy. No more room to soak in. Flood warnings over the phone several times yesterday, but no actual floods around these parts yet. Two more days of rain in the forecast. Yippee!

Back