Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 474933

Grabbed one of these while I was in town today also. A little pricey, but not as pricey as the Timberline, and that thing is starting to get on my nerves. Only thing is, apparently you have to buy two tools. One for 3/8, and one for .325
I got one of those about a month ago. 3/8ths. Yeah, they're pricey. But I really like them. They do a good job.

Was hoping that a guy could pull out the 3/8 files and replace with the .325's, but now that I'm holding it in my hand I can totally see why you can't. The .325's would just rattle around in there.

It only took me about an hour to figure that one out. :ices_rofl:

Good afternoon everyone, had a productive day...loaded 600 rounds of 9mm on my Dillion.
Made a batch of chilli with Italian sausage, cleaned the ice of the walks and plowed what little
snow we have remaining. Finished the afternoon off by donating blood. If you are able I
encourage you to get out and donate especially during the holidays when people don't seem to
have time......although they can sit on their arse and watch 3 football games and eat a 5 gal pail
of party mix. End of my rant......blood.jpg

Good afternoon everyone, had a productive day...loaded 600 rounds of 9mm on my Dillion.
Made a batch of chilli with Italian sausage, cleaned the ice of the walks and plowed what little
snow we have remaining. Finished the afternoon off by donating blood. If you are able I
encourage you to get out and donate especially during the holidays when people don't seem to
have time......although they can sit on their arse and watch 3 football games and eat a 5 gal pail
of party mix. End of my rant......View attachment 474944

No go on and tell us how you really feel.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I would love a processor. Even if I just had good wood to run with a processor. Nice multitek. From the Internet the CRDs look good.
It's a beast but it was funny watching the operator trying to deal with a few of the gnarly pieces of that pecan. Seemed like they had a tendency to jam in the wedges. He had to get them loose a couple times with a pickeroon....

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

of party mix. End of my rant......View attachment 474944

Sounds like a productive day!

Happy New Year's (in a bit) everyone!!!
I just got out from under my dually. My brake pedal went to the floor the other day... Turns out I lot a bolt on the passenger-side rear caliper, the outer brake pad and dislodged the pistons in the process... Tomorrow looks like I'm replacing the caliper, rotor and doing a new set of pads on both sides... Ah the fun of trucks...

Back