Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot fathom losing a child to something like that, let alone the abruptness of the loss. I know the Lord knows what he's doing and why, but sometimes his logic is hard to follow.

Is anybody up for a charity cut?! A friend of ours in Seymour has had her small farm logged, and would let us all come have fun and turn the tops into wood. There is a little bit of every hardwood, mostly Oak and Walnut, and a bunch of cull logs leftover. There was about 12 acres of timber.
The owner is a widow with three girls, two of whom are still in school, and she still burns wood in a outside boiler.
If anyone is interested, I will go take some pictures and scope out the territory. Timing is flexible, as this wood would be burned next year and after. I was thinking maybe February or March weather dependant.

There are so many.. It'd be nice to see how the local ymca pool is doing in seymour I built that one in my younger years. Seymour missouri?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Had a good day of rabbit hunting. First thing I've killed with the Benelli. Ended up only having one hind quarter that was use-able on that one. Switched to #7-1/2 shot and #3 choke (modified) and the next rabbit was completely use-able. That's my buddy's daughter. She was being shy, but wanted to see the rabbit regardless. She just wanted to see us skin it, but didn't want to touch it, lol.

Is anybody up for a charity cut?! A friend of ours in Seymour has had her small farm logged, and would let us all come have fun and turn the tops into wood. There is a little bit of every hardwood, mostly Oak and Walnut, and a bunch of cull logs leftover. There was about 12 acres of timber.
The owner is a widow with three girls, two of whom are still in school, and she still burns wood in a outside boiler.
If anyone is interested, I will go take some pictures and scope out the territory. Timing is flexible, as this wood would be burned next year and after. I was thinking maybe February or March weather dependant.

Charity Cut? What is that? Is she keeping all of the wood?

Latest posts

Back