Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been raining a little, off and on.
Hopefully it will turn off cold, freeze the ground and make wood cutting a little easier tomorrow and Saturday.

Well we took Tammy to the er and she crushed that Lil bone on the tip of her finger. We go back Friday to check fir tendon damage. They numbed it, drained it , and sewed it on to protect the nail bed.
I can relate to that. I found that you never use your hand to clear a snow blower chute.

f1ed49525bee757cb4edebf6b68e3bb8.jpg

BTW I'm holding it out straight as I can.

Sent from my SM-N910V

Where will you go in VA?
Mainly around the Hampton-Roads/Norfolk (pronounced NOre-fuk) area. Maybe to DC for a bit but I will be starting out in San Antonio for a conference then flying East... It now looks to be around 100+ day trip, but should provide some VERY neat opportunities to give leadership an Enlisted Technical perspective on some projects and potential acquisitions in regards to their value to the service and functionality towards the end-user...

Mainly around the Hampton-Roads/Norfolk (pronounced NOre-fuk) area. Maybe to DC for a bit but I will be starting out in San Antonio for a conference then flying East... It now looks to be around 100+ day trip, but should provide some VERY neat opportunities to give leadership an Enlisted Technical perspective on some projects and potential acquisitions in regards to their value to the service and functionality towards the end-user...
I spent many years in Norfolk/Virginia Beach. You'll love it if you've never been.....except for maybe the traffic. I did one shore tour, and three sea tours there. Last time I was there, I couldn't believe the growth since when I moved up north. My son still lives there.

Morning midlanders!

Mike: Get that brood of yours trained on the CNC.

Jerry: The punjie field was old and of the style used by the 'yards to hunt animals so no real worry about human feces.

Major puncture wounds were treated with extreme caution because of the environment. 'Million Dollar' injury.

Eugene's father was a Detroit police officer. M1911A1's were in short supply and Gene carried an M79. So, his dad sent him one. Parts of which were spread over four or five 'care' packages from home.

1911 was a 'must have' for the REMF's

LMAO at "REMF's" reference!!!

Back