OLD Husqvarna model 61 - need fuel line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eichhoma

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Helping my buddy work on his saw.
It needs a fuel line but I cant find one on Bailey's site that will fit that model.
This is the ealry 80's or even late seventies model that has the white top cat.

Anyone know where else I can try or will this need to be a custom thing we need to make up?
Thanks in advance! Mark

I have found them in the ebay store,s and if you goggle it i,m sure you will find a bunch . some time they will swap parts here. If i had a new one I would sell it to you. best of luck Bill I will look for some now and get back to you.

randy Duncan has one on ebay $12.99 . husqvarna fuel line and it was there. so there you go . randy gets top dollar but he alway,s as thoses hard to find parts . best of luck Bill

randy Duncan has one on ebay $12.99 . husqvarna fuel line and it was there. so there you go . randy gets top dollar but he alway,s as thoses hard to find parts . best of luck Bill

I just saw that, awesome!! My buddy will be pleased! Thanks for the fast reply Bill!

FWIW, my local Husky dealer was able to get a fuel line for my similar-vintage 44 with no difficulty at all last summer. It was about $9.

Back