older Dolmar parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woojr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was looking for an ignition module for a low hour 119 (couple years ago) and found one listing for more than the saw was probably worth. I have some parts for Dolmars from the late 70's and looking for someone who might be a Dolmar collector-enthusiast that might be interested in discussing anyway I can fix the module or where I might find used parts.

This module is unusual in that it's under the flywheel. I was wondering if I could find a coil to replace the existing one? The module starts and runs well for about a quarter tank then no spark. Looking for any advice, thanks for reading... woo

I was looking for an ignition module for a low hour 119 (couple years ago) and found one listing for more than the saw was probably worth. I have some parts for Dolmars from the late 70's and looking for someone who might be a Dolmar collector-enthusiast that might be interested in discussing anyway I can fix the module or where I might find used parts.

This module is unusual in that it's under the flywheel. I was wondering if I could find a coil to replace the existing one? The module starts and runs well for about a quarter tank then no spark. Looking for any advice, thanks for reading... woo

Hi; I have a dozen or so older Sach Dolmars starting from 1985 with a 116 and 120 Super filled in with 113`s 115`s 116 SI ,120 SI regular 116`s,these have been really good saws for me and I can still get OEM parts from the Makita center locally. I have discussed the 119 with a local repair shop and they say that only the original parts will work with this saw but I have not personally worked on the 119 myself. Let me know if you still require a module and I will check here locally.
Pioneerguy600

Latest posts

Back