On the first day of Banning The True Dan did this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Yes, its true I just came off a stint, I knew they would come right after me after what I seen them do to Willie. But they can't hold me down for real.

gingerbreadhouse001.jpg

gingerbreadhouse002.jpg

That was a riot.

Good thing you have the cute little helper. Otherwise, you would have to surrender your man card.

My wife makes/forces/threatens/coerces me into helping her make gingerbread houses......

But don't tell anyone, and you can keep your man card for now.

There's nothing unmanly about being a dad, I say he gets extra credit

This world would be a better place if more kids had that kind of attention paid to them.

Yer an awesome dad, treemandan! Can't rep ya so I'll have to send gold cookies.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice job Dan. I just made a "campfire" cake for my daughters birthday. They make that stuff look so easy on TV. LOL

This is going to be styrofoam.

playtable001.jpg

playtable003.jpg

playtable007.jpg

Makes a big ass mess but affords better amenities like a easy place for the heli-pad, lifelike rock formation and I broke out the hole saw and made a tunnel plus cut out under the mountain for a place to put a city.
This is easier than trains and you can just do what you want. I want to get some Hotwheels track and run it from the top of the mountain to where the city is.

Back