One Dozen McCullochs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking collection! Are you stopping at an even dozen or going for more? I picked up a decent one about 2 years ago at a garage sale, dont know if I will ever use it. I will check on the model if your interested. Its not a small one! PM me if your interested.

Heim, please ID those saws for us newbies. I've got 2 cherry '69 10-10a's and I'd love to stumble across one of those bigger boys of similar vintage.

Congratulations! You have a very nice collection of old macs. I have one 250 super, and love this chainsaw. The sound of they engine is music (little noise, but music). Today we have a couple of modern chainsaws better than the old macs; but in his time, they are some of the better chainsaws.

Great lookin Clan of Macs. H. I really like vintage Macs. as they were my favorite Uncles saws of choice. I have his Mac. 15 and a Mac. 15 of my own and also a mint 250 that was given to me as a non running saw that only needed a fuel pick up line. All three run perfect and are loud and really rock!
Pioneerguy600

Nice collection, don't know much about Mcullochs, but the one front and center reminds me of one of the three Mac's my grandpa had. +1

Back