one hot princess

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmbrman

stumped
Reaction score
well, she used to be hot when she was younger, but I guess Jake got tired of her once her performance stalled, so he gave her to me for Christmas. Even had the nerve to give her to me in front the missus. What a guy that Jake is. She is still a "G" so there must be some heat left in there somewhere.

She was quite a looker back in the day, all dressed in pink-

101_0982.JPG

to me that piston looked all wrong, but I'm just a user, not a builder.

Beefie is correct, it would be nice to see the thread about that build and race, but I guess linkbucks got all that? I was at the buildoff, but don't recall the rules or who won. I think stumpy's saw ended in the outhouse= I still have that picture in my mind

to me that piston looked all wrong, but I'm just a user, not a builder.

Beefie is correct, it would be nice to see the thread about that build and race, but I guess linkbucks got all that? I was at the buildoff, but don't recall the rules or who won. I think stumpy's saw ended in the outhouse= I still have that picture in my mind

Did that outhouse ever get picked up????

Why cant you just but a new jug and piston on it? I no it wont be the same as what it was but at least it would be usable and it has HEATED handles.

Beefie

P.S. and repaint the darn thing

Paint is in the works. Maybe for a young guy like Jake she wasn't hot enough anymore, but all I need is heated handles and I am good to go.

-dave

$200 for a new OEM 390 topend, last time I bought.

I run old worn out stuff, so planning to dig into it. Afraid some stuff might have come out of the case though. Not much time to dig into it right now as woods conditions are perfect, so I am fairly worthless after I log then sharpen for the next day.

$200 sound cheap, good to know Brad.

-dave

Back