One hour since last oil/fuel question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatkeper1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Can I use whale oil as a substitute for conventional 2 stroke oil if I can't find a Stihl dealer above latitude 66° 33′ 39″ N. This would only be in an emergency situation. Like say a co worker was pinned under an walrus or trapped behind a wall of glacial ice.
Also could I use what ever fuel our sea plane, a De Havilland otter uses.
I know this has probaly been asked before but I swear I used the search feature and could not get an answer.

Does anyone have any experience with which bar oil is best for deep frying food? With the low price of crude, I'm thinking of switching to bar oil instead of fryer oil. Which has the better flavor, Stihl or Husky oil?

How's come ya gotta even bother with oil?

The other night on TV, there was a guy selling some stuff that will let your car run without oil, and even had a bunch of folks drivng around after draining the oil outta thier cars.

How come Olive oil wont work? The stuff works on eveything else?

What about Vagasil? Just in case there is an arboreal emergency at a feminists convention, and they have banned "2-stroke" oil because of the implications?
Ya never know......what?...:poke:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back