Orange vs. Creamsicle vs. Blue

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sell the Husky and Stihl. Take some of the cash and buy a bb kit. You will have an awesome saw plus $ left over!!! Now if it were only RED!

Meh... everybody thinks the 10mm pin saws aren't as "strong". I have an 044 10mm pin saw built in 1993... stock large port exhaust... no dual port needed. It will rip the snot out of 12mm stock saws with their choked down exhaust...

To only want the 12mm pin saw to put one of the BB kits on isn't really a selling point if'n you ask me.

Gary

Smart man. I too have a early 10mm 044. Talk about a saw that will flat azz boogie, that thing explodes off the throttle. Its got a stock muffler on it that may as well not even be there, that SOB is loud as hell. By far the fastest reving saw I own. I think they changed to 12mm the sametime they changed the bearings in those saws. You are correct as well about the early 044's puttng a hurting on the later 12mm 044's and 440s. It will spank them in the cut, no question about it..

Latest posts

Back